Step by step guide to make the most of your trial
Create a report for your Leadership Team or Principal
Save time and let us help you through the process! It's easy.
Within the 4 week trial period you will be taken through a process which introduces the flow and basic concepts of YouPlanIt Classroom.
This is what you can expect throughout the trial period.
- Watch introduction video
- Book a coaching call with Tala to discuss your goals
- Set up your school and class
- Upload or assign your students
- Watch video - understanding the dashboard
- Create your first plan in writing - we will start you off with a journal writing exercise for your students - it's easy
- Watch video - understanding your students' work area
- Setting permissions - this must be done before your students enter YPI
- Introducing YouPlanIt Classroom to your students - show video to class
- Have students access login details and sign in then explore the dashboard and help menu
- Introduce students to the diary and have them write at least one entry for this week. Encourage a daily entry
- Set permissions before students create their first plan (lessons)
- Get your students to create their own plan - watch video on how to plan a writing plan - students can choose any text
- Introduce student work area and ask them to take a look at the frameworks, chat, feedback, files, examples, self-assessment, check list, publish, etc.
- Delete plan - this is only a trial run and will give students an idea of YPI's potential to forge their own learning path.
- Complete a report to deliver to your Leadership Team or Principal
- Use the report to showcase the benefits of YouPlanIt Classroom and request financial support for ongoing exploration into student-led learning.
Click on this link for ideas on how to move forward. Click on this Link
Personalised Learning and Student Voice Link